Trump and Puerto Rico

Play nice and have fun...
Rufus T. Firefly

Re: Trump and Puerto Rico

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:What happened to all those celebrities that said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won.

Have they moved yet. :?:

They were Canadian citizens already.

So Canadians come to this country to make millions of dollars and then bitch about it. :mrgreen:

I can understand why they would be upset with Trump. They might lose all their cheap help. Nanny's and gardeners. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everybody came or comes to this country to make money, and to make a life for themselves. Most came to this country since it used to be the land of opportunity but that's changed to the land of xenophobia.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

E7

Postby E7 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:16 pm

HONDO74 wrote:What happened to all those celebrities that said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won.

Have they moved yet. :?:

Here's a list, and it would be NO great loss if ANY of them departed!

1. Amy Schumer
2. Lena Dunham
3. Jennifer Lawrence
4. Barry Diller
5. Barbra Streisand
6. Bryan Cranston
7. Jon Stewart
8. Cher
9. Chelsea Handler
10. Samuel L. Jackson
11. Whoopi Goldberg
12. Neve Campbell
13. Keegan-Michael Key
14. George Lopez
15. Ne-Yo
16. Rev. Al Sharpton
17. Raven-Symoné
18. Eddie Griffin
19. Omari Hardwick
20. Jenny Slate
21. Zosia Mamet
22. Chloe Sevigny
23. Natasha Lyonne
24. Elisabeth Moss
25. Spike Lee
26. Kathryn Hahn
27. Lily Depp
28. Gabrielle Union
29. Matt Damon
30. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
31. Will.I.Am

I think missing from that list is Rosie O'Donnell

And to ALL I say: Don't let the door hit you in the arse!

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Was it xenophobia when the Europeans invaded North America and took it away from those that were here before them. :?:

Is this the only country in the world that is considered the land of opportunity. :?:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 pm

HONDO74 wrote:Was it xenophobia when the Europeans invaded North America and took it away from those that were here before them. :?:

I don't know. I wasn't there. You'd have to ask a native American how that worked. Pretty sure, and this is just speculation and extrapolation, though that after they got to know the Europeans and their kids they were feeling pretty xenophobic interacting with them.

Is this the only country in the world that is considered the land of opportunity. :?:

Freedonia is open to anyone that can bride the immigration gateman enough so that I get my kickback.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:Was it xenophobia when the Europeans invaded North America and took it away from those that were here before them. :?:

I don't know. I wasn't there. You'd have to ask a native American how that worked. Pretty sure, and this is just speculation and extrapolation, though that after they got to know the Europeans and their kids they were feeling pretty xenophobic interacting with them.

Freedonia is open to anyone that can bride the immigration gateman enough so that I get my kickback.

Actually I was referring to the Europeans being xenophobic about the native Americans because they considered them savages. And they lived in a SHTHOLE country :wink: :mrgreen:

Rufus, you will fit right in with the rest of the politicians getting kickbacks. Not sure about that gateman getting a BRIDE. :wink: :wink: :wink:

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:05 pm

I thought "Last of the Mohicans" (the movie) covered all that.

Roy

Postby Roy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 pm

I wish someone would deport Pres. Dump to a shithole country, and prevent him from coming back.
Torturers, White Racists, Gay Bashers, Rich Psychopaths.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Actually I was referring to the Europeans being xenophobic about the native Americans because they considered them savages. And they lived in a SHTHOLE country :wink: :mrgreen:

Xenophobia runs in both directions......

Rufus, you will fit right in with the rest of the politicians getting kickbacks. Not sure about that gateman getting a BRIDE. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I try....and the Gateman got a bride....

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Another pure soul. She sure keeps her vinyl clean. Is she in the automotive detailing business?

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:46 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Another pure soul. She sure keeps her vinyl clean. Is she in the automotive detailing business?

She's in charge of discipline........and sacrifice.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Roy wrote:I wish someone would deport Pres. Dump to a shithole country, and prevent him from coming back.

Roy. I don't believe that Trump wants to live in the republic of California. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, when are you Californians going to succeed from the rest of OUR great country. :wink: :mrgreen:

You better hurry before California becomes a part of Mexico again. Mexico, another great SHTHOLE country. On second thought California would fit right in, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:56 pm

"it used to be the land of opportunity but that's changed to the land of xenophobia"

"Xenophobia runs in both directions......" :?: :?: :?:

Since Xenophobia runs in both directions. It didn't change from land of opportunity to the land of xenophobia. Xenophobia has always been a part of this country. :mrgreen:

rex desilets

Postby rex desilets » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:19 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Roy wrote:I wish someone would deport Pres. Dump to a shithole country, and prevent him from coming back.

Roy. I don't believe that Trump wants to live in the republic of California. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, when are you Californians going to succeed from the rest of OUR great country. :wink: :mrgreen:

You better hurry before California becomes a part of Mexico again. Mexico, another great SHTHOLE country. On second thought California would fit right in, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeez, you guys. You identify California by the shenanigans of Sacramento, LA, and SF. But, since you all seem to be for it, while we're at it, let's also cut New York, Masshole, Conn, Illinois, and Michigan off, too.
There is a lot of California that disagrees with the weird crap. Unfortunately, the sane part is outvoted by all the weird folk who moved here from the East Coast and disreputable midwestern states.
There is and has been a movement to break up the state. As abuses of normal folk increase, the movement grows stronger.
One more thing: if you research Federal holdings in the State, you could conclude that secession is almost impossible.
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” – John Adams

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Another pure soul. She sure keeps her vinyl clean. Is she in the automotive detailing business?

With all those spikes stickin' out, you'd have to be a masochist to want to kiss her! :lol:
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am

Mitch wrote:

With all those spikes stickin' out, you'd have to be a masochist to want to kiss her! :lol:

Yeah, those spokes do have a certain "back-off" or "keep your distance" effect, don't they. Perhaps the "warmth" of her personality :roll: overcomes such inhibitions, huh.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”