Juggalos

Play nice and have fun...
HONDO74

Juggalos

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 pm

For those that are not keeping up with what is going. The Juggalos are fans of the Detroit rap duo Insane Clown Posse.

In fun recently I posted a video from the Insane Clown Posse as a band that Rufus would need while running for president. :mrgreen:

Juggalos Draw Bigger Crowd On The National Mall Than Pro-Trump Rally
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/97eb3aa3-1 ... -with.html

In 2011, the FBI’s National Gang Intelligence Center designated Juggalos, who say they are simply fans of a band, as a “loosely organized hybrid gang,” saying a subset of the group is involved in criminal activity. The agency sent out briefing materials to all law enforcement offices around the country listing Juggalos as a gang alongside Crips, Bloods and MS-13. They pointed out particular signs to look for to see if a person was a Juggalo, like the “hatchet man” symbol of the Insane Clown Posse.

The result was that people who counted themselves fans of Insane Clown Posse have been fired from their jobs, lost children in custody battles and were targeted and harassed by police.

Rufus T. Firefly

Re: Juggalos

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Juggalos have been the subject of conversation here in the past...

Based on the criteria that the FBI used, almost any group of fans of many bands would gain the same label. Probably could use that to label fans of some college football teams as well...... Some food for thought as to just what the FBI might be able to do.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:29 pm

buying equipment to make beer will place you on an FBI. watch list.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm

robert. wrote:buying equipment to make beer will place you on an FBI. watch list.

I can see that being possible for a few reasons that exist within my range of paranoia, but those numbers of people exceed the ability to watch - there has to be other criteria involved.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

robert.

Postby robert. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm

IMG_8497.JPG
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
robert. wrote:buying equipment to make beer will place you on an FBI. watch list.

This is the type that will get you on a watch list. It can be used for making meth, steroids and anthrax.
I can see that being possible for a few reasons that exist within my range of paranoia, but those numbers of people exceed the ability to watch - there has to be other criteria involved.
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:58 pm

For a mere $990............

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”