Great Orators of the Democratic Party. Past and Present.

Play nice and have fun...
up148

Great Orators of the Democratic Party. Past and Present.

Postby up148 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:02 am

This was just emailed to me so I had to pass it on. I'm not picking on Dems as I'm sure there are jewels of wisdom expounded daily on both sides of the aisle. But, these are very entertaining.....as long as you don't really think about it, because then it's horribly sad. I've not checked for accuracy of all, but heard some live, so I know they're correct.

BH

Subject: GREAT ORATORS OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY - PAST & PRESENT
Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." ~Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~John F. Kennedy

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – RECENT:

"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?''
~William Jefferson Clinton

"Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage."
~John Edwards

"What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi)
~Hillary Clinton

"I invented the Internet."
~Al Gore

"America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children."
~Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states."
~Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats."
~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary."
~Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is."
~Hillary Rodham Clinton (Quoted1998)

"You have a business. You didn't build that. Someone else did!"
~Barack Obama (Quoted 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the "Mother Superior Moron": "We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."
~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March,2010 )

(As one Doctor said: "That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.")

Beyond a doubt, the greatest statement of all was made by Democrat House Speaker Sam Rayburn at the first Congressional session after Ted Kennedy was caught, on camera, having sex with one of his aides on the deck of his yacht ... "Ah see that the good Senatuh from the great state of Massutwoshits has changed his position on off-shore drillin'."

AND THE LATEST FROM THIS DISFUNCTIONAL BUNCH IS.......

"My fear is if North Korea nukes us, Trump gonna get us into a war."
• Maxine Waters........2017

v8vega

Re: Great Orators of the Democratic Party. Past and Present.

Postby v8vega » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 am

A Los Angeles Democrat, their all Democrats, city councilman was drunk driving late at night and got in a wreck. The injured person sued the city and won millions of taxpayer money. The councilman then says, " I take full responsibility for everything"

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm not sure if I am better off for having read every one of those, but I sure did enjoy them.

I found the one by Waters to be the most irritating, and the most alarming for its numbskull-ness, especially because she is never shy to present herself as an expert on positively everything. :roll: so, from her perspective , we would be - Trump would be - at fault for defending us with a nuclear retaliation ?! What a limited and dangerous mind, given her position. IMunHO

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:I'm not sure if I am better off for having read......

For every Democrat idiot, there is an equal and opposite Republican idiot. There has to be otherwise the Universe would implode from unbalanced stupidity

All of these folks suffer from foot in mouth disease, have never met a microphone that they could not resist, etc.

We can't find anyone to actually do the work that needs to be done and we elect idiots that are afflicted with Shoot, Aim, Ready disease.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

For every Democrat idiot, there is an equal and opposite Republican idiot. There has to be otherwise the Universe would implode from unbalanced stupidity

All of these folks suffer from foot in mouth disease, have never met a microphone that they could not resist, etc.

We can't find anyone to actually do the work that needs to be done and we elect idiots that are afflicted with Shoot, Aim, Ready disease.

That's some good stuff, right there, which I am going to repeat as my own as soon as a conversation presents itself out in the real world. :mrgreen:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:30 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

That's some good stuff, right there, which I am going to repeat as my own as soon as a conversation presents itself out in the real world. :mrgreen:

I've got to start copyrighting stuff..............retirement is looming and a little extra income won't hurt, :mrgreen:
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

up148

Postby up148 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:53 pm

:D :D :D :D

BH

rex desilets

Postby rex desilets » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:<snip>
<snip>.
You haven't noticed, recently, the tremors in the Force? :lol:
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” – John Adams

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:25 pm

rex desilets wrote:
<snip>.

There are no tremors in the Dark Clown Force.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rex desilets wrote:
<snip>.

They could use some Dark Clown Force tremors in the UK sewers to dislodge this giant fat blob clogging London's sewers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/u ... b-49789807

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:49 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rex desilets wrote:You haven't noticed, recently, the tremors in the Force? :lol:

They could use some Dark Clown Force tremors in the UK sewers to dislodge this giant fat blob clogging London's sewers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is anyone surprised? British diet and all............ I mean after all, Winnie the Pooh.....
Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Why is anyone surprised? British diet and all............

The unsavory blob consists of congealed wet wipes, diapers, condoms,fat and oil. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:06 pm

HONDO74 wrote:The unsavory blob consists of congealed wet wipes, diapers, condoms,fat and oil. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fat and oil -- millions of servings of fish and chips.......which correlates to the wet wipes, and pensioners which correlates doubly to the diapers.....and condoms are obviously imported there by tourists.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:

The unsavory blob consists of congealed wet wipes, diapers, condoms,fat and oil. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeahbut the dinosaurs far outshat us and where did all that waste go? :mrgreen:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Yeahbut the dinosaurs far outshat us and where did all that waste go? :mrgreen:

Nowhere. It's still here in museums on display.

http://www.poozeum.com/coprolites.html

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”