Will the Media be forced to admit the truth

Play nice and have fun...
up148

Will the Media be forced to admit the truth

Postby up148 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:52 am

Seems all the left wing darlings get away with just about anything they want, starting with disrupting Trump rally's during the primaries, to helping make Charlottesville the civil tragedy it was. The conservative side always gets the blame, yet it takes two sides to fight and the left always comes prepared to start the BS. Are we going to see the media finally report what is going on?

BH

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... eley-rally

HONDO74

Re: Will the Media be forced to admit the truth

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:26 pm

I can't believe that I have watched what once was a proud patriotic party, the Democrat party, dissolve into an anti American Authoritarian party. And don't even try to tell me that the Democrat party and it's supporters are not anti American.

It's not Republicans openly burning the American flag. It's not Republicans shouting down or using violence to suppress free speech at colleges, universities and rally's. It's not Republicans continuously attacking the Constitution, especially the first and second amendments. It's not Republicans putting illegal invaders above their own fellow Americans.

It's not masked Republicans rioting and burning down neighborhoods because they didn't get their way. It's not Republicans trying to erase our countries borders which in effect would eliminate the United States as a country. It's you Democrat/liberal/progressives. You have PROVEN beyond any doubt that you hate traditional America and it's values. YOU are the true enemy of the United States.

rex desilets

Postby rex desilets » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 pm

A formulation from another blog: TWANLOC. Those who are no longer our countrymen :evil: :evil: :evil:
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” – John Adams

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Hondo, that is a very powerful and truthful statement. I've long said the Truman Democrats are gone and that most Democrats don't even realize that their party has been hi-jacked by the Progressives. You ought to e-mail that post to Rush!
well done!
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 pm

up148

Postby up148 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 am

HONDO74 wrote:I can't believe that I have watched what once was a proud patriotic party, the Democrat party, dissolve into an anti American Authoritarian party. And don't even try to tell me that the Democrat party and it's supporters are not anti American.

It's not Republicans openly burning the American flag. It's not Republicans shouting down or using violence to suppress free speech at colleges, universities and rally's. It's not Republicans continuously attacking the Constitution, especially the first and second amendments. It's not Republicans putting illegal invaders above their own fellow Americans.

It's not masked Republicans rioting and burning down neighborhoods because they didn't get their way. It's not Republicans trying to erase our countries borders which in effect would eliminate the United States as a country. It's you Democrat/liberal/progressives. You have PROVEN beyond any doubt that you hate traditional America and it's values. YOU are the true enemy of the United States.

Very well said and something you'll never hear on mainstream media. They all seem to have an agenda and it's supporting the Democrat/liberal/progressives . Once the country is in shreds, with no way to fund/support all the immigrants and losers they feel compelled to save, what will happen? I continually ask myself "What do the Democrats hope to accomplish with this agenda?" Do they not see what they want to do is financially impossible?

BH

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:26 am

They will blame Trump and Bush.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

v8vega

Postby v8vega » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:32 am

The mainstream media including all education and all Hollywood is the propaganda for the Democrat party.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 am

rogruth wrote:They will blame Trump and Bush.

Bush 2 has a lot of blame for a lot at his feet, but I suspect that Trump will leave him in the dust next month, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I do find it hilarious all the blame being put on Dems and Liberals when both houses Congress and the WH are held by Republicans that can't figure out how to do very much at all after 8 months now. That level of dysfunctional is truly impressive; it's almost as if the House and the Senate never expected that they'd actually have to do anything and that they've forgotten how, or now that it might matter, they are terrified of doing something really foolish........but being Congress, you can bet on foolishness being chosen as the #1 option.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:47 am

Rufus,
I hate to admit that your above post is probably right.
I do think there is a lot of fault on both sides,
roger

I support thread drift.

Tom Dempsey

Postby Tom Dempsey » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Seems like more often then not, the Democrats get blamed for doing something wrong, and the Republicans get blamed for not doing anything at all.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Tom Dempsey wrote:Seems like more often then not, the Democrats get blamed for doing something wrong, and the Republicans get blamed for not doing anything at all.

Yes. One is the party of bad ideas and the other is the party of no ideas. Deciding which is which is the hard part, :mrgreen:
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

up148

Postby up148 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Tom Dempsey wrote:Seems like more often then not, the Democrats get blamed for doing something wrong, and the Republicans get blamed for not doing anything at all.

Yes. One is the party of bad ideas and the other is the party of no ideas. Deciding which is which is the hard part, :mrgreen:

I like that ! Spot on. :D

BH

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:35 pm

up148 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I like that ! Spot on. :D

BH

Me too.
roger

I support thread drift.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”