How Stupid Are They?

Play nice and have fun...
Roy

Re: How Stupid Are They?

Postby Roy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Conversely, maybe the entire center of the country can be conveniently consumed by a ginourmous volcanic eruption w/o any harm to the perimeter of the country....or to any people living there.....but they'll all still just magically go away... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

I understand that there is a Super volcano in Yellowstone Park.

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:It's a convenient target...............for those who associate CA with everything that they do not like and that threatens their ideology.

So, they elect Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump, as representatives of their anti-Hollywood values. :roll:
Torturers, White Racists, Gay Bashers, Rich Psychopaths.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Roy wrote:...maybe the entire center of the country can be....consumed by a ginourmous volcanic eruption ......

Yep, that will happen, in the Yellowstone caldera. It is not a matter of if; rather, a matter of when (how soon?), though not likely too soon. Remember, proof of what I am asserting are the geysers, which are evidence of the volcanism underneath the surface, as underground rivers/streams flow above the lava, get instantly boiled, and since heat rises, burst out to the top, whoooooosssshhhh! Eventually, when the present volcano does erupt fully, like it did three times previously, the resulting black cloud of debris and pyroclastic flows will be the end of agriculture in the Midwest, to say the least.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:18 am

Roy wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:It's a convenient target...............for those who associate CA with everything that they do not like and that threatens their ideology.

So, they elect Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump, as representatives of their anti-Hollywood values. :roll:

I did not say it was rational, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And, Schwarzenegger was elected as a Republican, too..... :mrgreen:
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:19 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:............the resulting black cloud of debris and pyroclastic flows will be the end of agriculture in the Midwest, to say the least.

I'll bring the popcorn, :mrgreen:
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:21 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:............the resulting black cloud of debris and pyroclastic flows will be the end of agriculture in the Midwest, to say the least.

You'll have to get the corn well ahead of time. And you can bring some bread to toast, too, but you will not need any toaster. (You won't need any sun-block, either.) And if you're going to use an iPhone to take pictures, send them right away. Don't wait 'til later (which won't be coming. For you.)

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

You'll have to get the corn well ahead of time. And you can bring some bread to toast, too, but you will not need any toaster. (You won't need any sun-block, either.)

Pancakes and sausages! :lol:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:22 am

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines clearly meant well when they thought to tweet out a pro-gay message in honor of Amsterdam’s Gay Pride festivities, but their efforts have left quite a few people scratching their heads.

“It doesn’t matter who you click with,” the airline wrote in the caption. “Happy #PrideAmerstdam.”

However, as several Twitter users soon pointed out, the photo in the tweet didn’t make sense, seeing as the only seatbelt pairing that would actually work is — in terms of safety — the one with both the male and female end.

It seems like every time you turn around today some company is promoting the LGBT agenda. I could care less what these people do as long as it does not involve me. But what is with promoting it. :?

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:31 am

HONDO74 wrote:...It seems like every time you turn around today some company is promoting the LGBT agenda. I could care less what these people do as long as it does not involve me. But what is with promoting it. :?

I would imagine such outreaches are just ways of making people feel welcome. What's the harm?

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:...It seems like every time you turn around today some company is promoting the LGBT agenda. I could care less what these people do as long as it does not involve me. But what is with promoting it. :?

I would imagine such outreaches are just ways of making people feel welcome. What's the harm?

Murph, I see no harm. Not my point. The point is the only seat belts that work are the ones with the male and female ends.

The same way that life works. Evolution only provided for male and females to reproduce.

God did not give me the power to be judgemental of these people. Therefore I do not judge them.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 am

HONDO74 wrote:Evolution only provided for male and females to reproduce.

Well, currently true for mammals and most vertebrates, :wink: but evolution does denote change - let's all come back in another million years and check in on humanity and see if it's still even here at all......

up148

Postby up148 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 am

HONDO74 wrote:KLM Royal Dutch Airlines clearly meant well when they thought to tweet out a pro-gay message in honor of Amsterdam’s Gay Pride festivities, but their efforts have left quite a few people scratching their heads.

“It doesn’t matter who you click with,” the airline wrote in the caption. “Happy #PrideAmerstdam.”

However, as several Twitter users soon pointed out, the photo in the tweet didn’t make sense, seeing as the only seatbelt pairing that would actually work is — in terms of safety — the one with both the male and female end.

It seems like every time you turn around today some company is promoting the LGBT agenda. I could care less what these people do as long as it does not involve me. But what is with promoting it. :?

GREED Like most everything else in our world.

BH

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:03 am

up148 wrote:GREED Like most everything else in our world.

BH

GREED, no you sound like Rufus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seaboard Air Line Fan

Postby Seaboard Air Line Fan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Well, currently true for mammals and most vertebrates, :wink: but evolution does denote change - let's all come back in another million years and check in on humanity and see if it's still even here at all......

Check out the New Mexico Whip-tailed lizard, all females from what I've seen and read.
BobD aka Drifty

The Crow Flies At Midnight

up148

Postby up148 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Yes, and clown fish are all born male (according to latest information) and when the one dominant female, who rules the roost, dies, one of the males changes to female and becomes the dominate bitch. The female in charge keeps other clown fish in her group from changing sex by constant harassment. It seems under stress, males can't change into females. Once the dominant female dies, the stress level goes down and the dominant male changes sex and the rest move up the hierarchy. Only the dominant female and male reproduce.

BH

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 am

HONDO74 wrote:
up148 wrote:GREED Like most everything else in our world.

BH

GREED, no you sound like Rufus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”