I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

Rufus T. Firefly

Re: Seen in Print

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:16 am

rogruth wrote:For Valentines Day yet.
I think I like it.!

Yup! The perfect gift for that special little girl, :wink:
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:29 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rogruth wrote:For Valentines Day yet.
I think I like it.!

Yup! The perfect gift for that special little girl, :wink:

(Oh goodgrief!) :mrgreen:
I think you must mean "that special little boy," too, no? :roll:
AND, maybe we should send a boatload of them to a certain unfun group terror-proselytizing in the Middle East, eh? Huh? Rightuptheir alleyways. At the very least, there is some COLOR to those toys. Actual color, for a drab beige land. AND they pretend to be TOYS, something which I have yet to see in a single child's hand, or on the ground, or amidst the rubble, anywhere you-know-where. NO TOYS! No toys+no color+unhappy children+beige everything+ women wearing, in discomfort and oppression, the equivalent of a bedspread, head-to-toe in a desert land = smelly mad men who only smile when they are being evil. :evil: :twisted:

Oh, oooooooo, did I digress? :D (Please?) :oops:
Embrace the Drift. :?
Last edited by MurphOnMillerAve on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:36 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:AND, maybe we should send a boatload of them to a certain unfun group terror-proselytizing in the Middle East, eh? Huh?

I was thinking more along the lines of N. Korea where everything is grey............
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:55 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:AND, maybe we should send a boatload of them to a certain unfun group terror-proselytizing in the Middle East, eh? Huh?

I was thinking more along the lines of N. Korea where everything is grey............

...and in lockstep, Nah, that special place needs something waaaaay more creative and snide, esp. considering that leader, exuding sumpin-sumpin, as he does, from every pore..... :shock: (Don't eeeeeeeeven get me started on that tart. :evil: )
(Good singling-out, though,, there, bub.)

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:13 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

...and in lockstep, Nah, that special place needs something waaaaay more creative and snide, esp. considering that leader, exuding sumpin-sumpin, as he does, from every pore..... :shock: (Don't eeeeeeeeven get me started on that tart. :evil: )

Also fits well with bondage, :mrgreen:

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Also fits well with bondage, :mrgreen:

Ohyeah, nothing quite like an entire country being in bondage to its own egotism.
Ohwait, we have seen that before, huh.....hhhhmmmmmmm....sameol kahkah,....different packaging.... :roll:

Roy

Postby Roy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Do they have a spanking Barbie, dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl's uniform? Of course, you'd also need to buy her "daddy" Ken...
Torturers, White Racists, Gay Bashers, Rich Psychopaths.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Roy wrote:Do they have a spanking Barbie, dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl's uniform?

Probably be a big seller, :wink:

Roy

Postby Roy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:30 pm

It occurs to me that were now talking Barbies that grown men would buy. And, that girls wouldn't want, and their mothers wouldn't buy. Mom would buy Army Rangers Barbie. I predict that will be the point where G.I. Joe eats shit and dies.
Torturers, White Racists, Gay Bashers, Rich Psychopaths.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Edifying concepts, all. :mrgreen:

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:04 pm

In case the Easter BUNNY didn't visit you yesterday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Whiley wabbits! Yeeeow :mrgreen: !

webenda

Postby webenda » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:08 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Ohyeah, nothing quite like an entire country being in bondage to its own egotism.

Or false gods?

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Whiley wabbits! Yeeeow :mrgreen: !

Easter Sunday is a festival and holiday celebrated by millions of people around the world who honor the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred three days after his crucifixion at Calvary. It is also the day that children excitedly wait for the Easter bunny to arrive and deliver their treats of chocolate eggs.

Most historians, including Biblical scholars, agree that Easter was originally a pagan festival. According to the New Unger’s Bible Dictionary: “The word Easter is of Saxon origin, Eastra, the goddess of spring, in whose honor sacrifices were offered about Passover time each year. By the eighth century Anglo–Saxons had adopted the name to designate the celebration of Christ’s resurrection.”

Christians didn't even change the name, associating Jesus with the goddess of spring, EASTER, forever more. They even added two symbols of fertility, rabbits and eggs.

What does God think about the Goddess Easter?

Exodus 20:1-5 speaks of other gods, chocolate eggs and bunnies.

Exodus 20 New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE)
20 Then God spoke all these words:
2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; 3 you shall have no other gods before me.
4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me, 6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Exodus 23:13 New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE)
13 Be attentive to all that I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.

Exodus 34:14 New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE)
14 (for you shall worship no other god, because the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God).
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

Tramp

Postby Tramp » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 am

And that means that money shall not be thy God, because you cannot serve the true God and money both. And those that have served money instead or God will be forced to account for their sins and their falseness. We are not on this Earth to be spoiled and coddled, we are here to learn.
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”