Seen in Print

Play nice and have fun...
Roy

Re: Seen in Print

Postby Roy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:40 am

Roy wrote:But if I had a little girl who said something about the toilet seat position - well, she'd learn real fast never to do that again.
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:I don't know what that means. I don't get the flow of any "logic" or reasoning in it. Would you mind explaining further, Roy?

I don't know if it would entail a spanking, but she would get some choice words about taking care of herself under all conditions of toilet seat position.
Torturers, White Racists, Gay Bashers, Rich Psychopaths.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:57 am

Roy wrote:
Roy wrote:But if I had a little girl who said something about the toilet seat position - well, she'd learn real fast never to do that again.
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:I don't know what that means. I don't get the flow of any "logic" or reasoning in it. Would you mind explaining further, Roy?

I don't know if it would entail a spanking, but she would get some choice words about taking care of herself under all conditions of toilet seat position.

Oh, I see, Thanx.

robert.

Postby robert. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm

I always keep the seat up! That way I don't need to wipe dog slobber of it:
I spend entirely too many hours a day tying my shoes

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:17 pm

robert. wrote:I always keep the seat up! That way I don't need to wipe dog slobber of it:

I thought people with dogs were always supposed to keep the lid down/closed, so that access to the water wasn't possible; also, that a dog drinking from the toilet meant his water bowl wasn't large enough or changed frequently enough. Right?

robert.

Postby robert. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:48 pm

I had a 100 lbs dog. He could pry his nose under the lid and lift. If he was upstairs he drank from the toilet. If he was downstairs he drank from his bowl. If he was outside he drank out of the pond.

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm

It don't really matter to me if the seat is up or down. I'm capable of lifting it. But at night, if I was the last one in the bathroom, and the seat is still up, the only way it would be a problem is if I got a horrible cramp, leap out of bed and walk stiff legged across the hall, and hope there's time to put the seat down before it's all over but the cleanin' up! :lol:
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

webenda

Postby webenda » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:54 pm

The Cat-From-Hell likes drinking from the toilet.
She even will drink it when it is blue.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

Roy

Postby Roy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 pm

We had a seal point Siamese when I was a kid, but I don't remember her imbibing from the toilet. Our standard Poodle used to, though.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 pm

webenda wrote:The Cat-From-Hell likes drinking from the toilet.

Surprising.....but when thirsty....
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:22 pm

webenda

Postby webenda » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
webenda wrote:The Cat-From-Hell likes drinking from the toilet.

Surprising.....but when thirsty....

She has always had an animal drinking fountain in the kitchen available to her. The fountain has a water pump that continually circulates the water through a paper filter and charcoal filter. The water in the fountain is kept full of bottled drinking water from the supermarket. That has got to taste better than toilet water.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

robert.

Postby robert. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:35 am

It may taste better to us. Maybe not so with a cat or dog. Plus water from a pipe will have trace minerals. It's possible your cat need them. These minerals were being filtered out of you cats bowl of water.

Roy

Postby Roy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 am

I know I certainly prefer Sparkletts to distilled or filtered water. Having said that, don't worry about me drinking out of your toilet.

HONDO74

Postby HONDO74 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 am

College student charged with 'causing bodily harm' after giving toilet water to roommate
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/ ... mmate.html

A Tennessee State University student has been accused of trying to contaminate her roommate’s drinking water with toilet water.

College coed Tierni Williams has been taken into custody after allegedly being captured on video pouring water from the toilet into her roommate’s water bottle using a Styrofoam cup.

According to the police document, Williams got the liquid from the toilet and poured it into the victim’s water bottles, which were on her side of the room, NBC4i reports.

An arrest warrant indicates that the victim began experiencing weight loss and stomach issues following Williams tampering with the water bottles. The victim allegedly learned that her drinking water had been compromised through social media.

Williams is being charged with adulteration of food or liquid and causing bodily harm.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:14 am

I hope Williams is also charged with assault, too. Why? If I recall correctly, back in the 50's when the polio epidemic was in full-force, wasn't contact with fecal matter one of the main causes of contracting polio?

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”