Time for Church

Play nice and have fun...
Roy

Re: Time for Church

Postby Roy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:16 am

I'm so orthodoxed-off, I could probably be effectively rectified.
Torturers, White Racists, Gay Bashers, Rich Psychopaths.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:58 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Don't dem Torbs (Torbes?) :mrgreen: be visible durin eclipses o' da sun? (Or is that "sin"?) :shock:

That would be wholly dependent upon your personal need for rectification.

Oh. I need it bad. :oops: :cry: :roll: 8) So surprise me, then, oh Master of da Torbs, if you're out there! :shock: :o

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:47 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Don't dem Torbs (Torbes?) :mrgreen: be visible durin eclipses o' da sun? (Or is that "sin"?) :shock:

Oh. I need it bad. :oops: :cry: :roll: 8) So surprise me, then, oh Master of da Torbs, if you're out there! :shock: :o

Just be aware that the demands of adjudication are not for the weak. :shock:
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

rogruth

Postby rogruth » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:47 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Murph,
I'm not sure what a TORB is. Are you sure you want that experience? Especially since Rufus is involved?
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 am

rogruth wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

Murph,
I'm not sure what a TORB is. Are you sure you want that experience? Especially since Rufus is involved?

One Torb coming up....

Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Oh, I see. You made a good point, Roger. Plus, da Rufus just confirmed the value of your caution. I decline the Torb fiddling, then. (But I could, ostensibly, recommend a Torb visit to a certain other denizen.)

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Roy wrote:I'm so orthodoxed-off, I could probably be effectively rectified.

I would have, then, a few recoimmendiations, :mrgreen: for a really effective rectification, but I'll leave that for another time, Roy. 8) Have a blessed day, in the meantime. :)

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:30 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:But I could, ostensibly, recommend a Torb visit to a certain other denizen.

I'd like to have one to patrol my backyard, but the county laws against exotic pets would probably forbid that from happening.......

Mitch

Postby Mitch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:But I could, ostensibly, recommend a Torb visit to a certain other denizen.

I'd like to have one to patrol my backyard, but the county laws against exotic pets would probably forbid that from happening.......

I don't know, Rufus. That might make you a suspect when the neighborhood children started disappearing! :lol:
If you agree with the Progressives, it's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech. There are no alternatives.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Mitch wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:

I don't know, Rufus. That might make you a suspect when the neighborhood children started disappearing! :lol:

No evidence, :wink: :wink:

MurphOnMillerAve

Postby MurphOnMillerAve » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Wouldn't a good winter (a difficult one is anticipated for this year) in the Northeast USA affect their enthusiasm and activity for wandering, anyolways? :mrgreen:

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:44 am

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Wouldn't a good winter (a difficult one is anticipated for this year) in the Northeast USA affect their enthusiasm and activity for wandering, anyolways? :mrgreen:

I guess I should pick up the pace on getting the firewood ranks filled......

healey36

Postby healey36 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:48 pm

MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Wouldn't a good winter (a difficult one is anticipated for this year) in the Northeast USA affect their enthusiasm and activity for wandering, anyolways? :mrgreen:

I've been hearing this lately...must be based on the ol' Farmer's Almanac presumably(?)

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 pm

healey36 wrote:

I've been hearing this lately...must be based on the ol' Farmer's Almanac presumably(?)

I don't know - I've not heard this; too busy trying to stay out of the heat, yet the pile of logs round the West side of the house does want splitting....

Tramp

Postby Tramp » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Have any of you seen or heard o TRUE and ABSOLUTE truth of God?
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”